In addition to the usual reviews and comments you would find on a horror movie blog, this is also a document of the wonderfully vast horror movie section of the video store I worked at in my youth.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Black Museum Season 3

I was very glad to hear that Black Museum, the Toronto film lecture series curated by Paul Corupe & Andrea Subissati, is coming back for another go-round. Here's a rundown of the diabolical subjects being covered in the third semester. Click on the images for more info.






I am super stoked for the first two, but also looking forward to King of the Ring, Black Museum's first debate lecture. Four pairs of debaters will battle to convince the judges & audience which of Stephen King's big screen adaptations reigns supreme. I'll be rooting for the underdogs, as my boys Tal & Steve will be trumpeting the merits of Maximum Overdrive!

If you'd like more info on the Black Museum lecture series, click here. Hope to see you there!

No comments: